Job Title: SIOP Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
A company based in Greater Manchester who deliver automation solutions across a variety of industries are looking for a SIOP Manager to be the key integrator between multiple facilities and departments within the organisation.
You will be developing the necessary inventory, operations, and planning strategies to provide a quality service to the internal and external customers, and you will partner with all areas of the plant and functions to ensure continuous improvement in on-time delivery and perfection execution strategies.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Act as a key point of contact by maintaining and building key relationships. This includes day-to-day management of a small customer services team, who are responsible for customer communication, order entry, and order book date management.
- Define the plant and product strategy and roadmap to maximise relationships
- Gather and prioritise product and internal customer requirements to maximise order bookings
- Seek feedback globally to barriers for order booking growth
- Partner with product management
- Partner with Strategic Purchasing and Supply Chain to develop an inventory and purchasing strategy for spares and supplied materials
- Partner with the Value Stream Leaders to develop quick shipment, emergency, and critical product lines
- Lead and implement a spares strategy
- Lead on the implementation of Quickship programmes in partnership with Supply Chain, Operations, and Engineering, including communication rollout and ensure that technical support, training, and marketing material is provided.
- Coordinate the different functions to produce quarterly scalable delivery matrices for all Manchester products and ensure global rollout including training, advice, and guidance.
- Develop a process map of the manufacturing process from quotation to cash for all value streams and identify opportunities for improvements and execution
- Partner with Product Management and Plant to ensure modifications and ‘engineer to order’ production is available in the global price list and published delivery matrices.
- Working with Operations and Engineering ensures all products have the necessary certification.
- Coordinate, design, and implement an RDSL improvement programme by partnering with all plant functions to enhance the customer experience and enable the sales offices
- Develop RDSL investigations and actions process to ensure failure causes are identified and eradicated in the future. Ensure customers understand implemented changes that enhance the service to them.
- Produce monthly reports around RDSL, past dues, and lead time. Including additional analysis around issues and provide data to support improvements.
- Work closely with Sales, Quoting, Project Management, Operations, Supply Chain, and Product Management teams to optimize performance to customers and develop a process to achieve perfect execution and achievement of customer request date (90% plus).
- Partner with the sales order planning team to drive improvements in materials availability planning, date management, and ensuring that all production lines have what they need when they need it.
- 5 years plus experience working in a manufacturing environment and /or matrix organization
- Technical sales background would be desirable
- Project Management and Process Improvement/execution skills
- Commercial and product promotion and training experience
- IT Skills – good ERP/ MS office & strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing at all levels of the business
- SAP and manufacturing ERP systems is essential
Click apply or speak to James Field for further details:
T: 01257 244748