Location – Dublin
Salary - €45k + €5k shift allowance
Excellent benefits package
Opportunity to progress within the company
Dreaming of an extra few €’s each month? Wondering what it’s like to work for a company that invests time, money and support into their employee’s development? Looking for a day's based role that offers flexibility and opportunity for overtime?
With a generous salary of €50k per annum, an excellent benefits package and opportunity for development within this fast-growing, innovative automation company, you needn’t look elsewhere.
An exciting new development is underway and they need you to join the team. You will be working within a state-of-the-art automation warehouse, with the following responsibilities:
- 1st level support– error correction within the logistics system
- Electrical, Mechanical, pneumatic, fault finding and repairs
- Planned maintenance of the automated logistics system
- Monitoring the technical operation of the logistic system
- Inspections and condition monitoring of installed equipment
- Efficient and effective equipment breakdown recovery
- Escalation management of equipment/system incidents
- Interact with customer management team keeping them informed of repair and maintenance progression and addressing their concerns in a professional manner.
- Ability to interpret electrical circuit diagrams and work with 415V motor controls.
- Ability to follow set up instructions, assembly drawings, and checklists
- Management of spare parts including; usage, inventory levels, repairs, receipts, replenishments, ordering
- Demonstrable compliance with Health and Safety regulations
- Compliance with customer standards and regulations
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- Appreciation of control systems (PLC, WCS, WMS)
- Appreciation of industrial field bus systems (e.g. ASi, Profibus)
- Willing to learn and adapt to changing role requirements
Ready for the next big step in your career? Click apply now. Or, if you don’t have an updated CV to apply with, don’t worry! Get in touch on 01257 244745.