Site Manager – Installation - Contract
An opportunity has arisen within one of our most unique clients for a Contract Site Manager, this role will be managing the Installation of a Hygienic Liquid Processing System. The role requires a Site Manager who has in-depth Mechanical Processing experience, in addition to strong management and supplier relationship experience. This role will be working on replacing an existing system at a major Pet Food manufacturer in Sudbury.
- Experienced of Site Management with FMCG Installation, ideal experience would be within Hygienic Liquid Processing but Mechanical Processing experience is also advantageous.
- Stainless Pipework experience is essential
- Management of both Mechanical and Electrical Teams or Sub-contractor Management
- Interfacing with existing systems and liaising with the end user
- Providing accurate representation of project progression
- Must hold SMSTS
- IOSH or NEBOSH would be advantageous
- Food Safety Passport would be highly advantageous
Duration of 10 – 12 weeks until commissioning
Rate is negotiable, circa £30ph - £40ph + expenses & travel.