My client based in the Oxford Area is looking to recruit an experienced Software Engineer on a full time and permanent basis.
The role involves taking responsibility for designing, developing and maintaining software based around applications, graphical software and data analysis using Microsoft Windows.
Knowledge of other operating systems such as portable devices, embedded systems and UNIX would be advantageous.
Principally responsibilities will include;
- Develop application and GUI software covering the full software life-cycle.
- Capture customer/user requirements, then design, develop, test and maintain software, including the release process, version control of software releases, and bug management.
- Manage complex software projects; plan, track and manage development tasks.
- Have an excellent knowledge of C, C++ and C# programming languages, of the objects in programming libraries, including .NET and class libraries, windows operating system and how it interacts with the software environment.
- Have an excellent knowledge of objects, decomposition of a software project into objects, and object re-use across projects.
The company offer an industry leading salary and package commensurate with hiring the best and brightest talent together with excellent progression, professional development and career opportunities.
We can only accept applications from candidates who are EU nationals or have eligibility to live and work in the UK indefinitely without dependency or the need for corporate sponsorship.