Are you interested in joining a global, forward thinking organisation?
You will be conducting the design, development and certification of Aerostructures within the framework of the programs and objectives (technical, costs and deadlines). The Technical manager exercises technical authority and is responsible for the quality of the design and achievement of performance targets, cost of production and maintenance and reliability and compliance with airworthiness rules.
Also involved within the role - process design to produce objective cost, establish the Technical specifications and integration plans, build development plans, propose the technical and financial elements with a view to setting budgets and timetables and manage development projects or changes in equipment in service.
The following skills and requirements are essential: -
- Demonstratable experience of leading a complex technical program, end customer operations and complex stakeholder requirements
- Aerospace engineering/Design Stress/ Certification experience
- A technically minded individual who is keen to progress into a role with project management duties
- Evidence of handling external relationships will be required
- Good understanding of design principles
- Advanced Project Management Skills
- Good understanding of Stress Principles
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes and techniques
- Relevant Bachelors Degree is essential
In return, the company are offering a competitive salary, excellent pension scheme, private health care, health cashback plans, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and flexitime options.
Are you ready to join a company that is really Flying High?
All you need to do is click apply or if you don’t have an up to date CV…. don’t worry, just give us a call on 01257244741 for an informal chat.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kensington Consulting Ltd.
Kensington Consulting Ltd operates as a Recruitment / Employment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment / Employment Business for the provision of temporary candidates. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.